Live In the Moment

And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” (Elder Ballard’s talk May, 2008 quote by Author Anna Quindlen speaking of her children)

- I put this on here to remind me to take time to enjoy the little things in life, or to enjoy the moments that make some of Life's Precious Memories.

Friday, July 16, 2010

My Sleeper

Rebecca has been a fairly good sleeper. We've had a couple of not so good nights since we've gotten home. One was after our trip home from my parents' house. She slept fairly well in the car. (Not good to sleep for such long periods of time in the day if you want them to sleep at night.) The second one was the after they'd done the 2nd newborn screening. She was so mad that she ate and slept soundly after that. I hadn't the heart to wake her. I paid for it with a child who decided that 4am was a good time to wake up.

Last night though, was great! She went to bed at 7 and woke up twice for a 2 min snack and went right back to sleep until 7am. My 10lb babies have been my best sleepers. This is what we did at 7:15 this morning when we were the only ones awake. :)



1 comment:

Tess said...

she is such a cutie!